Обсуждение статьи "ЕВГЕНИЕВЫ МУЧЕНИКИ"

Олексій Тре
пользователь
УПЦ МП

Сообщений: 753
Дата регистрации: 03.04.2013
Re: А был храм Андроника и Иунии в К/ле?
22.05.2013 17:59:56 в ответ на "Re: А был храм Андроника и Иунии в К/ле?" (Попов Алексей Александрович)

Еще было Генуезское логово: " As a matter of fact, the monastery of Manuel near the cistern of Aspar was not the only House of that name in the capital of the East. Another monastery of Manuel stood beside the Golden Horn, in the Genoese quarter, between the gate of the Neorion (Bagtché Kapoussi) and the gate of Eugenius (Yali Kiosk Kapoussi). It had a pier, known as the pier of the venerable monastery of Manuel, σκάλα τῆς σεβασμίας μονῆς τοῦ 255 Μανουήλ. [1] См. http://www.gutenberg.org/files/29077/29077-h/29077-h.htm

Именно с им. этого автора с 1899 г. ворота св. Евгения связывают с Yalıköşk Kapısı // A. van Millingen, Byzantine Constantinople:The Walls of the City (London, 1899), p.227



[1]  Miklosich et Müller, pp. 28, 50, 53, 54.

Ответить